We start the Half day sightseeing tour of Jaipur - The pink city. First on the line is the Birla Mandir, on the way we have a look at the Hawamahal (Palace of winds built in 1799 A.D). We end our day by visiting some of the walled city bazaars, etc. City palace (museum) & Jantar Mantar. In afternoon we proceed to Jaigarh fort (the biggest cannon in India is here), Amber fort.
All meals 2 break fast, 2 lunch/Dinner
Room on twin Sharing Basis.
Accommodation In Dbl Super Delux room on MAP Basis and travel by car.
- Entrance fees to monuments and guide Charges extra.
Expenses of personal natural such as laundry, telephone, beverages,etc, extra.
Surcharges applicable during festival, peak season & special events.
Any increase/ changes in the taxes levied by Govt.
Terms & Conditions :
- According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18 staying at the hotel.
- The identification proofs accepted are Drivers License, Voters Card, Passport, and Ration Card. Without valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check in.
- Note- PAN Cards will not be accepted as a valid ID card.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- The standard check-in time is 12 PM and the standard check-out time is 12 PM.
- The amount paid for the room does not include charges for optional services and facilities (such as room service, bar, snacks or telephone calls). These will be charged at the time of check-out.
Before 3 days other than booking date - Full refund after deduction 25% of Total amount. One Day before other than booking date - Refund after deduction 50% of Total Amount Same day - No Refunds will be treated as NO-SHOW.
Child upto 8 years complimentary without extra bed.